January 23, 2020
-Originally posted on December 3, 2019.
Thanks for the list @MandysTake!
• Phoenix Pay System: (ref)
• $2.5B Infrastructure Bank funds missing: (ref)
- Energy East: $15.1 billion (ref)
- Pacific Northwest LNG: $35 billion (ref)
- Northern Gateway: $7.9 billion (ref)
- Aurora LNG: $28 billion (ref)(ref)
- Grassy Point LNG: $15 billion (ref)
• Trans Mountain disaster: (ref)
• Keystone: (ref)
• Foreign Aid [aka Funding Terrorism]: (ref)
Trudeau opened the door for China to continue dumping their garbage steel in Canada. Trump had good reason for using “National Security” as a basis for steel tariffs to address the issue of Chinese steel dumping. The US uses a lot of ‘Canadian’ steel, and CA is considered part of US defense industrial base. This is dangerous.(ref)