March 23, 2020
1) Let’s take a look at a few connections at the WHO, starting with Tedros Adhanom.
2) Tedros has been the Head of the WHO since 2017 when he took over from Margaret Chan. He’s got the same ‘UN Agenda 2030 Sustainable Development Goals’ pin as the Canadian Green Party’s Elizabeth May. This tells us where his loyalty lies.
3) He was the Foreign Affairs Minister (2012-2016) and Health Minister (2005-2012) for the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front, which is allied with the Eritrean People’s Liberation Front, and they lead the movement called the Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front.
4) The Global Fund was started in 2002 with partial seed money coming from Bill Gates and works closely with the WHO. In 2009, Tedros replaced Rajat Gupta of McKinsey & Co as Chair. Gupta is a corporate criminal. I’d be surprised if that were his only case of malfeasance.
5) A Vox article from December of 2019 revealed that the WHO used McKinsey as a consulting firm and their fees were partially covered by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. It appears as though there are some shady goings-on with the funding and its disclosure.
6) McKinsey lost their Managing Director in 2018 when Bilderberg/ Trilateral Commission member, Dominic Barton, was appointed by Justin Trudeau to be Canada’s new ambassador to China. Interestingly, Barton also concurrently stepped down as a Board member for Teck Resources.
7) It’s noteworthy that Tedros and Trudeau are pretty chummy. Their names pop up together in a few places. These wannabe Socialist dictators run in some pretty tight circles.
8) Since 2017, the organization has been experiencing a sharp increase in the number of fraud, misconduct, harassment, and racism claims. Hundreds of billions of dollars are apparently going missing. Shocking.
9) What else can we expect from our Socialist ruling elite other than fraud, mismanagement, corruption, bribery, ethics violations, etc? Those are inherent. The WHO is about as trustworthy as the Chinese Communist Party.
10) I think one would be hard pressed to find anyone who believes what the Chinese Communist Party tells the rest of the world. Now we can add the World Health Organization to that list. Thank you to @heavenswatch20 for the inspiration for this thread.
11) Here’s a fantastic thread by @QBlueSkyQ who highlights some of the other friends of Tedros. The same people, over and over and over!